Monday, March 9, 2015

Time for a Change in Strategy!



So, my last MM release was a bust, but I figured it would be because the one before it didn't sell as well as the one before that, proving to me series's are a pain. Regardless, I wanted to finish the series and I did, so mission accomplished.

What's next? A re-boot. I decided I don't want to write exclusively MM. I want a real mix. This is a secondary pen name and I have decided to turn Karly Germain into a strictly erotic romance brand with MM, MF and MMF as the platform. I should have done this right from the start, but live and learn.

So, when I get the rights back to some books under my first pen name, I will redo some for that name (more mainstream) , and redo others for this pen name. (erotic)

So what happens in the meantime? Not sure. I have nothing new on tap for this pen name at the moment. Also, I need to puzzle this out some more. What publishers am I interested in? Will I self-pub? What new stories can I plot? Do I want to do another series? (Not really)

So excuse me while I take a sabbatical to plan out a working strategy. Bye.



1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, lissen to me for I tell you d'troof.
    I know it's difficult to believe, yet, God only allows
    for sex in Seventh-Heaven if we (pl) have the desire.
    Not here if you're aren't married between man + woman
    as that's the Way God set-it-up.

    Here's some illustrious, ingenious, incisive ‘Quid-Pro-Quo’ scenarios:

    High, girl!
    While I realize my penname is quite morbid, yet,
    you shall find in our 24 blogs a gobba (subliminal) moxie
    which has taken this mortal sinner yeeeeers to compile:
    I lay it ALL out for you, dear - neet, packaged, concise.

    Nevertheless, wouldn’t ya love an endless eternity
    of aplomBombs falling on thy indelible cranium?
    An XtraXcitinXpose with no
    zooillogical-expiration-date,
    with an IQ much higher than K2,
    and an extraordinarily, sawcy, rowdy victory??
    Here’s what the exquisite, prolific GODy sed
    (with an excellent bullshot dectector):

    “Faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love -
    jump into faith...
    and you'll see with love”
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe (what I write);
    God believes in you.

    Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down
    from a passionate, prolific iconoclasm where you’ll find
    astronomically prodigious,
    immeasurably extensive,
    monumentally tremendous,
    stupendously substantial,
    infinitely irresistible,
    (XnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsX… )
    deluxe-HTTP [<- pi] opportunities for excitement BTW.

    Do it. Do the deed, dude. Sign into the Big House.
    Viva/Christos/Rei!!
    (Portuguese: Long live/Christ/[the]King!!)

    ReplyDelete